1.10.2006

Update! Update! Update!

I'm pleased to announce that I have a new writing gig. Beginning next week, I’ll have a regular weekly review column in The East County Californian. Based in El Cajon, the ECC is a free weekly newspaper in San Diego’s East County area and is one of the oldest papers in the State, over 108 years old! It’s available in libraries, book shops, and misc. retailers around the handful of communities it serves and also available for subscription to those of you not in the immediate area.

In addition to expanding my published writing career, this is a tremendous opportunity to expose the general public to some of the great titles that the industry has to offer. I’m very excited about this and already have a Friday deadline to meet for my first column!

For more info: http://www.eccalifornian.com/

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! congrats on the new gig :)

-the count

 

Post a Comment

<< Home