2.13.2012

2.15.12 Releases

It’s a small but potent week, with a handful of titles I’m looking forward to, but without a doubt Wasteland #34 (Oni Press) is the one I’m most excited about. C’mon, look at that cover! It’s a nice spread this week, with one book each from Oni Press, Image Comics, Marvel, and DC. Continuing the publisher’s creator owned resurgence, we have Glory #23 (Image). If it’s anywhere near as good as Prophet, we’ll be in business. Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo continue the best Batman book out there at the moment, with Batman #6 (DC). Finally, Marvel manages to grab my attention when their other titles have been flailing around (Uncanny X-Force & Secret Avengers, I’m looking at you!) with Winter Soldier #2 (Marvel). What looks good to you?

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger CautiouslyOptimistic said...

Really looking forward to Batman #6. The last issue was incredible, and left me with so many unanswered questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home